FLOODING WILL HAPPEN…
Incorrect determinations should not!
MyFloodStatus gives you accuracy, protection and peace of mind.
Our low-cost, structure-based flood determination reports allow you to confirm, challenge and know the true flood status of any property.
Scroll to learn more.
ORDER YOUR REPORT
Get a report for any property, quickly and easily.
For just $30.00 get a pinpoint accurate, certified and insured MyFloodStatus flood determination report.
A subscription-style program exclusively for Real Estate Agents. Sign Up for GOLD Membership today.
Structure-based reports give you more precision and protection.
Certified and Insured
NFIP guidelines refer to structure location.
- Flood insurance is required when a structure is in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)
- If part of the property touches the SFHA, but the structure does not, flood insurance is technically not required
- Elevation can be a determining factor
Our reports give you detailed visual verification of your structure location and flood status.
MyFloodStatus helped me discover that while my land may be in a flood zone, my actual home isn’t.
I just cut my potential flood insurance payment by over $3,700 a year!
– Bob V. Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
GET FULL SUPPORT
Our Flood Resource Center is here to help.
Staffed by highly trained Certified Floodplain Managers (CFMs), GIS Specialists, Flood Analysts and other experts, we offer you:
- Free advocacy and support with each report
- In-person support team available by phone and/or email
- Elevation Certificate Guidance
- Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) application services