CERTIFIED AND INSURED
FLOOD DETERMINATION REPORTS
Used by expert Real Estate Agents nationwide.
Flooding will happen, but incorrect determinations should not. Our low-cost, structure-based reports confirm the true flood status of any property and protect you from liability.
Scroll to learn more.
NFIP guidelines refer to structure location.
- Flood insurance is required when a structure is in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)
- If part of the property touches the SFHA, but the structure does not, flood insurance is technically not required
- Elevation can be a determining factor
There’s a lot to know about proper flood determinations. Check out our webinar to get started.
Structure-based reports give you more precision and protection.
We show you the details with layered mapping and proprietary technology. We give you visual verification of structure location in relation to the flood zone.
Certified and Insured
Our reports are certified and insured, backed by $2 million E&O insurance per report, which removes liability from you.
Get a peek at the future. If FEMA has released a proposed map change, our report will include this preliminary map for reference.
Each of our flood determinations includes consulting and analysis on any report we produce, when requested by either you or your clients! No additional cost.
ORDER YOUR REPORT
Two easy ways to order.
Get yourpinpoint accurate, certified and insured flood determination report for any property for just $30.00.
Sign Up for GOLD Membership, and get 10 reports/month for just $25/month. Exclusively for Real Estate Agents.
Free downloadable resources for Real Estate Agents.
GET FULL SUPPORT
Our Flood Resource Center is here to help.
Staffed by highly trained Certified Floodplain Managers (CFMs), GIS Specialists, Flood Analysts and other experts, we offer you:
- Free advocacy and support with each report
- In-person support team available by phone and/or email
- Elevation Certificate Guidance
- Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) application services